Hemp Clothing Doesn’t Wear Out, it Wears in!
Hemp Clothing Becomes Softer Every Time You Wash it.
Hemp fiber has been used thousands of years, materials made from hemp were discovered in tombs dating back to 8,000 BC.
Hemp is an alternative crop that can be farmed with little or no chemicals and is a sustainable natural resource.
"Why use up the forests that were centuries in the making - if you can get the equivalent in the growing of hemp fields?" - Henry Ford
"Make the most of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere." - George Washington, 1794
The USA is the only industrialized country that does NOT allow farmers to grow Hemp!
In 1938, the magazine Popular Mechanics called hemp the “New Billion Dollar Crop” because researchers had discovered that hemp could be used to manufactory over 25,000 different kinds of products.
What did the Gutenberg bible, Christopher Columbus' ropes and sails, the Declaration of Independence and the first American flag have in common? They were all made from hemp, a crop so versatile it can be used to make cloth, paper, even food.
Hemp Fact: 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, with the introduction of cotton gin, All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s.
- THE HYPE OVER HEMP
- SEEDS OF HOPE WITH HEMP
- THE WAR AGAINST HEMP
- HEMP: IT'S NOT FOR SMOKING
- A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE WITH THE AMAZING HEMP PLANT
- HEMP FOR VICTORY
- THE BENEFITS OF HEMP
- HEMP INDUSTRY MAY BLOSSOM
- HEMP INDUSTRY PREPARES TO GROW
- HEMP: THE WONDER PLANT
- HEMP MYTHS AND REALITIES
- THE WONDERS OF HEMP
- THE NEW GLOBAL HEMP INDUSTRY
- RETHINKING HEMP
- HEMP FOOD, FIBER, FUEL & MEDICINE
- FIRST AMERICAN MADE HEMP FABRICS
- HEMP LINEN: NEW USES FOR AN ANCIENT FIBER
- RAW MATERIALS FROM HEMP SEED
- BENEFITS OF EATING HEMP FOOD PRODUCTS
- NATURAL BODY CARE AND HEMP COSMETICS
- HEMP IS MAKING A COMEBACK
- WOODY HARRELSON ACQUITTED ON HEMP CHARGES
- HEMP COULD BE CASH CROP OF FUTURE
- HEMP IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- HEMP FOR PAPER
- KENTUCKY HEMP FARMER'S COMEBACK
- THE FUTURE IS HEMP
- HEMP FACTS
- HEMP CLOTHING: A SUSTAINABLE CHOICE
- BAN ON TRACE ELEMENTS OF HEMP IN FOOD
Shop by Keywords Above or by Categories Below.
|CLEANING PRODUCTS||CLOTHING||COMPUTER PRODUCTS|
|ECO KIDS||ECO TRAVEL||EDUCATION|
|ENERGY CONSERVATION||ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES||ENGINEERING|
|NATURAL PEST CONTROL||NEW AGE||OFFICE|
|PROMOTIONAL RESOURCES||RECYCLED||SAFE ENVIRONMENTS|
|WHOLESALE||WOOD||HOW TO ADVERTISE|
|* * * IN-HOUSE RESOURCES * * *|
|WHAT'S NEW||ACTIVISM ALERTS||DAILY ECO NEWS|
|LOCAL RESOURCES DATABASE||ASK THE EXPERTS||ECO CHAT|
|ECO FORUMS||ARTICLES||ECO QUOTES|
|INTERVIEWS & SPEECHES||NON-PROFIT GROUPS||ECO LINKS|
|KIDS LINKS||RENEWABLE ENERGY||GOVERNMENT/EDUCATION|
|VEGGIE RESTAURANTS||ECO AUDIO/VIDEO||EVENTS|
|COMMUNICATIONS||WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING||ACCOLADES|