America’s Largest, Most Reliable Battery Recycling Program
Globally, only 9% of the plastic we've ever produced has been recycled. The other 91% has ended up in landfills or incinerated or scattered throughout the environment, including in huge floating islands in the ocean partly composed or plastic byproducts from the manufacturing process.
Recycling Helps to Reduce the Pollution Caused by Waste
If you're not Buying Recycled, you're not Really Recycling
Recycling conserves both raw materials and energy and reduces the amount of waste we produce. That's why shopping for products made from recycled materials makes such good sense.
Buy Recycled Products:
You'll Consume 55% Less Energy for Paper Products 33% Less for Glass and 90% Less for Aluminum.
The average American throws away 1,600 pounds of trash every year.
Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value.
Only 27% of plastic bottles are recycled. The rest sit in landfills where they can take up to 1,000 years to decompose.
Each year, $11.5B worth of recyclable products are thrown into landfills, 70% of which is recoverable plastic materials.
There is no limit to the number of times an aluminum can can be recycled, and glass can also be recycled forever!
Think Green! Recycle!
Reduce, Reuse & Recycle!
|CLEANING PRODUCTS||CLOTHING||COMPUTER PRODUCTS|
|ECO KIDS||ECO TRAVEL||EDUCATION|
|ENERGY CONSERVATION||ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES||ENGINEERING|
|NATURAL PEST CONTROL||NEW AGE||OFFICE|
|PROMOTIONAL RESOURCES||RECYCLED||SAFE ENVIRONMENTS|
|WHOLESALE||WOOD||HOW TO ADVERTISE|
|WHAT'S NEW||ACTIVISM ALERTS||DAILY ECO NEWS|
|LOCAL RESOURCES DATABASE||ASK THE EXPERTS||ECO CHAT|
|ECO FORUMS||ARTICLES||ECO QUOTES|
|INTERVIEWS & SPEECHES||NON-PROFIT GROUPS||ECO LINKS|
|KIDS LINKS||RENEWABLE ENERGY||GOVERNMENT/EDUCATION|
|VEGGIE RESTAURANTS||ECO AUDIO/VIDEO||EVENTS|
|COMMUNICATIONS||WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING||ACCOLADES|